Peacock is a free Online Network that broadcasts live TV, movies, and TV shows over the Internet. This post will show you how to activate Peacock Tv on Roku, Fire TV/Firestick, Chromecast, and Apple TV using our step-by-step guide and video tutorials. Peacock is an exciting new channel that features a variety of world entertainment from all over the globe from dramas, mysteries, and thrillers to comedies, reality shows, and more!
How to activate Peacock on Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon Fire TV is a set-top box that allows you to stream videos, music, and apps on your TV. The device has different versions, but all of them can be used with the Peacock app.
If you have an Amazon Fire TV device, you can use it to watch Peacock content. Follow these steps to activate Peacock on Amazon Fire TV:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Privacy > Enable Use Parental Controls > Add New Profile (or select an existing profile).
- Select Yes when prompted to allow the device administrator to manage restrictions for this profile.
- Select Restrictions > Content Controls > Turn On Content Controls (or select On if it’s already enabled).
- Under Allow or Block Apps, select Allow Apps from Unknown Sources then press OK at the top-right corner of your screen to confirm.
- Open the browser on your Amazon Fire TV device and go to peacocktv.com/activate . If prompted, sign in with your account credentials or create an account if you don’t have one yet. Then tap Activate Your Account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions provided.
How to activate Peacock on Smart TVs?
- Download the Peacock app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can also scan the QR code below for easy access to the app.
- Open the app and tap on the “Download Peacock” button to download and install it on your device.
- Once installed open the app and sign up using your email address and mobile number.
How to activate Peacock on Android TV?
- To activate Peacock on Android TV, you need to visit the Google Play Store on your Android TV device.
- Search for “Peacock” and select the app.
- Tap on “Install” once it shows up in search results.
- The Peacock app will now download and install on your Android TV device. Once finished, launch the app from your launcher or home screen.
How to activate Peacock on Apple TV?
If you’re a Peacock customer and want to activate Peacock on your Apple TV, follow the steps below:
- Download the Peacock app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Open the app and sign in with your TV provider credentials (e.g., Comcast username and password).
- Tap Sign In, and then tap Continue to activate Peacock on Apple TV.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Apple TV via AirPlay mirroring, and then tap Done.
How to activate Peacock on Chromecast?
The Peacock app is one of the best live TV streaming apps for Chromecast. It has a huge collection of channels and offers a wide range of content. It also offers a free 7-day trial, which makes it an attractive option for anyone who wants to try out the service before they make their final decision.
Here are some steps to follow to activate Peacock on Chromecast:
- Download and install the Peacock app on your device (Android or iOS).
- Open the app and select “Sign up” from the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and other details required to set up an account with Peacock.
- Once you’ve created an account, tap on “Activate” under the “My Account” section in the menu bar at the top left corner of your screen.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to enter a code from within your email inbox.
- Enter that code and then hit the “Activate” button from within that pop-up window to activate Peacock on Chromecast.
How to activate Peacock on Roku?
Now, you need to activate your Peacock account on Roku. Here are the steps:
- On your TV screen, go to the Roku Channel Store.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type in “Peacock” and hit enter.
- Select the “Peacock” icon from the results list that appears on your TV screen.
- Now click on the “Add Channel” button displayed on your TV screen to add the Peacock channel to your Roku device.
If you are looking for how to activate Peacock TV on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Tv, Samsung Smart TVs, or any other devices, then simply follow the instructions below and enjoy our service as much as we do.
For more info, visit my blogging website, Assistkeys.com